Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Wal-Mart Baby Favorites Box




You guys!!! I stumbled across this box by accident, but I am so excited about it. I was looking up baby boxes and this popped up. It was only $15 and it has a $52 value. 

In the box you will get:

* Pampers $3 gift card to be used on your diaper purchase at Wal-Mart
* Tommee Tippee Nighttime Pacifiers Size 0-6 month (2 pack)
* Sample Size bottle of Johnson's Cotton Touch Wash (50ml)
* Sample Size bottle of Johnson's Cotton Touch Lotion (50ml)
* Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water (2oz)
* Sample Packet Pedialyte Strawberry Lemonade Powder
* Water Wipes (60 Ct)
* Oilogic Stuffy Nose & Cough Essential Oil Roll-on (4ml)
* Enfagrow Natural Milk Ready to Drink Toddler Formula(8oz)
* Enfamil Neuro Pro Gentlease Ready to Use Formula (8oz)
* Enfamil Neuro Pro Gentlease Powder Formula (8oz)
* Avent Natural Bottle (4oz)

If you want to order this box, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

 Well Hello!  It has been a long time since I have posted! I have been busy with work, kids, and just life in general. While the name of my ...