Sunday, November 20, 2022

I'm Back!

 Well Hello! 


It has been a long time since I have posted! I have been busy with work, kids, and just life in general. While the name of my blog is babies, beauty and more, I am going to be changing some of my content to reflect more on home decor, recipes, and that sort of thing. I will still be adding content on makeup, baby stuff and more


Going forward, I am hoping to post a few times a week. I have not decided what days will be set or if it will just be random. I am also open to suggestions on what kind of content you all would like to see posted. As always, please leave me a comment below with any suggestions, thoughts or to just say hey!


Until the next post... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

 Well Hello!  It has been a long time since I have posted! I have been busy with work, kids, and just life in general. While the name of my ...