Friday, May 17, 2019

Exciting News!




Sorry for the break, I started out on a roll and then went silent for a while. But I am back with some big and exciting news! 



We are expecting our 5th (and final) child!!!! And we found out that it's a GIRL!!!!!!! 


After 4 boys that look just like my husband, I am finally getting my girl! AS you can probably guess we are over the moon excited. Our 2 older boys are really excited to be getting a little sister, while the twins don't really know what I am talking about. I am due in the beginning of November. So by Thanksgiving we will have a new little baby to snuggle with. 


I am still in shock, as we hadn't planned on having anymore children after the twins were born. But God had other plans and we are so grateful! I plan to add more baby content on here soon. Just wanted to jump on here and give a little update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

 Well Hello!  It has been a long time since I have posted! I have been busy with work, kids, and just life in general. While the name of my ...