Monday, July 22, 2019

Noobie Free Pregnancy Box


Today I want to talk about Noobie Box. If you are not familiar with Noobie Box, they are a company that puts together boxes with products designed for your baby's age. I actually came across this website when I was looking for baby samples. They offer a pregnancy box and all you pay is $6.95 for shipping.

Before I get into what I received in mine, I also want to tell you about the other boxes that they offer.

Noobie Nest-  0-3 month
Noobie Eat-    4-6 months
Noobie Play-  7-9 months
Noobie One-  10-12 months
Noobie Parent Box
Noobie Nurse Box


Each box is $34.95. They also offer a bundle deal for the Noobie Nest, Eat, Play and One for $119.95 which also includes a free swaddle blanket valued at $40


Inside of my Noobie Pregnancy Box I got:

1.) Noobie Guide- A nice booklet filled with information on what is inside the box, coupons, registry checklist, a page for birth facts for when baby is born, and other helpful information.

2.) Cuties Diaper Sample- (5) Size 1 Diapers

3.) Mam Anti-Colic bottle and pacifier- 5 oz bottle with a newborn pacifier, both are gender neutral. It also comes with an information booklet about their products.

4.) Chicco PhysioForma Silcone pacifier- 0-6 months, It is BPA free and Latex-free. It is clear.

5.) Prevail Daily Pads- (2) Regular Pads

6.) Water Wipes Samples- (2) single wipes each with a $1 off coupon on the back.

7.) Upspring Milk Flow Breastfeeding Supplement- (1) .35 oz sample packet of Mixed Berry supplement to help with breastfeeding.

8.) Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm- .27 oz tube of glam for dry skin

9.) Aquaphor Healing Cream Baby 3-in-1 Diaper Cream- .35 oz tube of diaper cream. Would be great to throw in your diaper bag

10.) Lansinoh Sample Pack- (2) Nursing pads, and (2) breastmilk storage bags. It also comes with a booklet of breastfeeding tips and info, coupon for 20% off your order on www.lansinoh.com. There was also a coupon for $3.50 off of (1) Zarbee's Natural Vitamin D Product.

For $6.95 I think this was a good variety of items! Visit Noobiebox.com to sign up for yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

 Well Hello!  It has been a long time since I have posted! I have been busy with work, kids, and just life in general. While the name of my ...